You know you want to buy a hot tub, but there are so many choices out there. It’s a dilemma for sure. How to choose the perfect hot tub for your needs? We are guessing that you might appreciate some help from an expert. Aqua Pools has been in the pool and spa industry since 1978 and we think we can provide you with some insights that will help you make the decision on which hot tub will be the best choice for you. Let’s take a look at the most important criteria to factor into your decision.
What are Your Needs?
Your Perfect Hot Tub Could Help with Health Concerns
Buying a hot tub to help with ongoing health concerns is often a priority for consumers. There are many conditions that a hot tub can benefit. If hydrotherapy is high on your list of desirable features in a hot tub, you will want to choose a model that will “relieve discomfort and promote physical well-being”. Aqua Pools carries Marquis® hot tubs which are known for their powerful jets and hydromassage features and could be the perfect hot tub for your needs. These are some of the conditions Marquis spas can help.
- Arthritis and fibromyalgia. The warm water promotes blood circulation throughout the muscles and bones, reducing joint pain and stiffness.
- High blood pressure. The high temperatures in a hot tub cause blood vessels to dilate, which lowers blood pressure.
- Sleep problems. Many people find that regular hot tub soaks relax them and promote better quality sleep.
- Stress relief. A warm soak in the spa can relax muscles and help you rewind from the day.
- Chronic pain. If you have chronic pain, buying a hot tub that targets those areas is important. Marquis hot tubs are known for having jets that specifically massage the lumbar region, neck, shoulders, legs, and even feet.
What’s the Right Size of Hot Tub for You?
For many people, deciding on what size hot tub to buy is the biggest quandary. We have a few tips that could help you decide, and thereby end up with the perfect hot tub for your needs.
- How many people will use the hot tub? If you are single, or if just you and your spouse will be the primary users, you can opt for a 2-3 person hot tub.
- Do you have a big family? If you have children or grandchildren who will also use your hot tub regularly, you may want to consider a 4-6 person hot tub.
- Do you entertain frequently? If you plan to use your hot tub for social gatherings of friends and family, you may want the extra seating capacity of a 6-8 person hot tub.
What Special Features Does Your Hot Tub Really Need?
Choosing the perfect hot tub for your needs means selecting the spa features that will make your life more convenient, provide sensory stimulation, and promote overall enjoyment. Clearly, you will want to spend more time in your hot tub if it is the refuge from the world that you have always dreamed of.
- Lounge seating. Having one or more lounge seats in your hot tub is a real luxury. Being able to recline with jets targeted at your desired massage points could be the ultimate in relaxation.
- Special lighting. When you have LED lighting in your hot tub you can choose special color schemes that create the ambiance you desire.
- Water features. The soothing sound of water flowing is known to relax and calm. Waterfalls, jet streams, and fountains are some of the water features that you could add to the ambiance of your hot tub.
- Automated cover. An automated cover for your hot tub is the pinnacle of convenience. You can be in your hot tub in seconds with the turn of a key rather than struggling to remove a heavy cover manually. These covers make spa ownership easier than ever.
Do you feel more confident now about how to choose the perfect hot tub for your needs? Aqua Pools is committed to helping you find the perfect hot tub. Come by the showroom and talk to our sales reps. We are here to answer your questions and match you up with the hot tub that checks all your boxes!