If you’re not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a replacement or a refund.
(Subject to the limitations below).
- Products being returned must be in their original packaging and in like-new condition with receipt.
- Chemical returns must be in their original, unopened packaging with no visible damage.
- Refunds on Shipped / Delivered merchandise will be issued less the cost of delivery and pickup.
- NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Any Acid (Muriatic Acid or pH Lower), Base (pH Increase or Alkalinity Increase), Chlorine (Liquid, Tablets or Granular) or Non-Chlorine based sanitizer products.
- Any online orders of hazardous materials including Sanitizing Chemicals, Non-Chlorinated Oxidizing Chemicals, Acids and Bases.
- All special / custom orders including, but not limited to, Custom Safety Covers, Custom Spa Covers, Custom Pool Liners, and Non-Stock Parts, etc.
- Any opened Pool Liners or Pool Covers.
- Any used or installed equipment, including Circulating Pumps, Filters, Heaters, Heat Pumps, Salt Cells, Motors, Pool Cleaners (electric, suction or pressure based) and Lights.
- Final Sale, No Return or Seasonal Items.
- Aqua Pools, or its agents, will not be responsible for securing any items that are picked up by a customer and will not be held liable for any damage done to personal property, public property, vehicles, etc. due to improperly loading or securing of the items. It is the driver’s responsibility to inspect and secure any items loaded.